Subject: Business / Accounting
QuestionCourse Project Overview
The Course Project consists of 10 Requirements for you to complete. The Course Project is due at the end of Week 6. See the Syllabus section ”Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information. All of the information you need to complete the Course Project is located in this Workbook.
• There are eight worksheets in the workbook you will need to complete.
• A list of March transactions
• A Chart of Accounts reference sheet
• A Grading Rubric to help explain what is expected.
• Each worksheet has the Check Figures embedded as a comment.The Course Project consists of 10 Requirements for you to complete.• There are eight worksheets in the workbook you will need to complete.• A list of March transactions• A Chart of Accounts reference sheetScenario:You’ve just secured a new client in your accounting practice, Bethany’s Bicycle Corporation (BBC), a brand new small business specializing in bicycle repair. The owner, Bethany Beck, is a terrific cyclist and bike repair specialist, but definitely not an accountant. Your job is to helpBethany put his affairs in order. Luckily Bethany has only been in operation for a month and things have not gotten too out of hand yet! Bethany has to submit his financial statements to her investors and doesn’t know where to begin. It’s your job to go through the complete Accounting cycle to prepare the financial statements for the BBC.Requirements:
Prepare the Journal Entries in the General Journal
Post Journal Entries to the General Ledger
Prepare a Trial Balance
Prepare the Adjusting Entries
Post Adjusting Entries to the General Ledger
Prepare an Adjusted Trial Balance
Prepare the Financial Statements
Prepare the Closing Entries
Post Closing Entries to the General LedgerPrepare the Post Closing Trial Balance